Paris to Barcelona Train Tickets
Experience the exhilarating trip from Paris to Barcelona by train! Renfe-SNCF en Cooperación, the joint venture linking Spain and France, gives you Elipsos, featuring double-decker high-speed trains designed to offer you the utmost in comfort. Reaching top speeds of 300km/h, these sleek, stylish passenger trains can bring you to breathtaking Barcelona in just a little over 6 hours’ time, non-stop.
Awaiting you is the world-renowned city of Barcelona, capital of Spain’s Catalonia region and site of the 1992 Summer Olympics. You’ll quickly find yourself immersed in the exotic Spanish culture amidst Barcelona’s eye-catching architecture, art exhibits and animated street life. Be sure to check out such popular city attractions as the Picasso Museum, Sagrada Familia church, Columbus Monument and Gothic Quarter district during your stay.
Purchase your “Elipsos E-Ticket and Reservation” here. Once you receive your ticket by email, simply print it out or send it straight to your smartphone or tablet, and get ready for an exciting journey from Paris to Barcelona by train, seat reservation included!
Elipsos E-ticket fare options
The “Elipsos E-Ticket and Reservation” is available in two ticket fare options:
- “Elipsos E-Ticket and Reservation - Essential”
Refundable up to the day before the departure date (a 30% cancellation fee applies); non-refundable after departure; refunds are limited to completely unused and unvalidated passes, tickets and exchange vouchers
- “Elipsos E-Ticket and Reservation - Flexi”
Fully refundable before departure; non-refundable after departure
Elipsos E-ticket classes
- Segunda (Second Class)
- Double seat / aisle / double seat layout
- Comfortable, standard-quality reclining seats, each with a work table
- Power outlet for every 2 seats
- Group seating available (2 and 4 seats).
- Primera (First Class)
- Single seat / aisle / double seat layout for maximum space and legroom
- Supreme-comfort, deluxe reclining seats, each with a head- and footrest, courtesy reading light and work table
- Power outlet at every seat
- Access to Club Room lounge at Barcelona train station (with drinks, TV, newspapers and internet access)