Prague to Vienna Train Tickets
Traveling from Prague to Vienna by train is a memorable experience made easy with ÖBB Austrian Railways and CD Czech Railways , both excelling in all areas of comfort, style and service. Boasting operating speeds of up to 230km/h, Railjet high-speed trains can dash between these two capital cities in just 4 hours during a non-stop trip. Along the way, relax and enjoy a window view of classic Europe topped off with Vienna’s awe-inspiring architecture.
The imperial city of Vienna offers a mix of ancient tradition and modern design. Renowned for its artistic and intellectual heritage, Vienna was once the home of such gifted icons as Beethoven, Mozart and Sigmund Freud. Among the city’s lush green parks and scenic cobblestone paths are a number of popular tourist attractions that include St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the Austrian National Library, Imperial Treasury museum and Vienna State Opera.
Your Prague to Vienna “Paper Ticket and Reservation” can be purchased here and includes your seat reservation. Shortly after placing your order, we will ship you the actual ticket by mail. Simply present this ticket at the station and you’re set to travel from Prague to Vienna by train!
Prague to Vienna ticket classes
- Standard Class
- Double seat / aisle / double seat layout
- Comfortable, quality modern seats
- Handy, multi-functional tables and power outlets at each seat
- Full access to the restaurant and bistro car
- At-seat coffee trolley service
- First Class
- Single seat / aisle / double seat layout with added legroom
- Deluxe adjustable leather seats designed for premium-level comfort
- Extra-wide, multi-functional tables and power outlets at each seat
- Food and beverages from the restaurant menu served directly at your seat
- Complimentary “welcome aboard” fruit juice drink
- Newspaper service