International Rail Australasia is located in Auckland New Zealand.
- The processing of orders is based on local time.
- Most orders placed before 3pm (needing no further attention) will be sent out the same working day.
- Orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day.
- Orders placed over weekends or during public holidays (which affect Auckland) will be processed the next business day.
- It is advisable to provide a business address where possible so that that the courier may obtain a signature as proof of delivery.
- If a residential address is provided someone must be home to sign for the package between 0900 and 1800 Monday to Friday. Any person may do this on your behalf at the address provided.
- HOSTELS/HOTELS/UNI's: If you are in shared accommodation it is your responsibility recover documents signed for by another person. If the package goes missing from this point, International Rail cannot be held liable.
- Lost train tickets/passes are non-refundable and non-replaceable. New tickets will need to be purchased at your expense.
Already Overseas? Forgot to buy a pass before departure?
We can help by sending a pass overseas using DHL. This is fast and secure.
Standard (allow 5 business days) by DX Courier NZD $ 10
Express (allow 2 business days) by DX Priority Courier NZD $ 15
Electronic (selected tickets) by email FREE
International (allow 5 business days) by DHL NZD $ 75